Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Six-Pack and More

Completely Incomplete

"i have always been complete; even before you came into my life, even before i met you, even before i knew you. but why do i feel that even such completeness feels so empty? i guess you hold the air that makes me breathe, makes me live. you possess the smile that starts my day, and the loving arms i run to when i come home.

did i say i was complete? i take it back. because without you, i can still exist, but i can live no more... "

-kit


It's Your Damn Right to be Loved

if i see her,

if i meet her,

if i get to know her;

and if i get to make her mine;

then i'll say to her:

"from now on, you have my heart, hold it, it's yours. and i'll hold your heart, i'll never let go; and from this moment, i will love you, because it's just your damn right to be loved... "

-kit


It's You, Really...

i never imagined it to be you, really...

why has love led me to you?

does love know who should love who?

is her decision that you be with me a right one?

do i deserve you?

i can ask all the questions in this universe, but i don't really care...

all i know is that as long as your heart beats in the same way as mine, then i guess i'm home...

-kit


Love Me...

just a simple conversation:

boy: would you still want me to love you?

girl: no...

boy: [ kneels. breaks down and cries in front of the love of his life...]

girl: no... i NEED you to love me...

@};-----

-kit


My Intuition

it's like this:

i have a pretty accurate intuition when it comes to determining whether a girl's into me or not; i guess it's 100% accurate, no kidding. but with you, i guess all my confidence means nothing. i have that feeling, but it seems that this time around, i have a doubt, a real big one.

so if i confess to you, only two things can happen: it's either you incinerate my heart into oblivion for the first time, or you make my heart beat, to let me love you, for the first time...

-kit


You Have Mine, I Have Yours

now i know why you and i feel so much better, so much fuller, so much happier, so much US.

when i came into this world, part of my heart was stolen from me. i lived, but still the feeling of that incompleteness still lingers, each and everyday i feel it.

but when you opened your world into mine, i guess that piece i was searching for all my life was right there, there in your heart.

and i don't know if it sounds serendipitous but, you found the same thing right inside mine...



***

Gosh.

The author of all these beautiful musings is none other than my high school researchmate, Jose Carlos Go. He's a good friend, and I've kind of always known him to be a hopeless romantic. I remember those times when he'd use to share about the then(?) love of his life, who in my opinion is the prettiest girl in the cohort.

Anyway, now he's obviously in love again.

I agree with Ivy that it's really nice to be in love haha=)

JC is an eye-candy too (see photo below) but sorry girls, maybe he is single but clearly not available hahaha=)




I swear JC was sort of flabby in high school and no sign of hunkiness whatsoever. Haha sorry but it's true what!!! I remember me telling him about how Brice and Boat goes to the gym and takes protein supplements and stuff, and now this! Congratulations dude.

Okay probably his love life is none of my business, but I find his written thoughts very sweet =) Hope it works out well for both him and his girl. =)


2 Comment(s):

Blogger fleeting mist said...

he wrote those things?

my gosh... sooo sweet!!!!!

Blogger Korinna said...

yup, ripped off his blog without permission haha

Post a Comment

<< Home