Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Friday, May 18, 2007
A big, big smile

...has suddenly crept across my face.

I was about to go already, but checked my hotmail account in a haste just in case the-one-whose-name-I-doodle-with-surrounding-hearts has something for me.

Gosh I sooooo want to share what he wrote, but I think it's not proper to broadcast people's mails haha=) It's so suuuuuuuper sweet eh...=) Everyday it's like the highlight of my day, reading his mail. I anticipate getting mails from him, yet I feel afraid at the same time when I check my mails, because maybe there's none. But so far I get one everyday, so thank you very much for making me happy dear haha=)

I am the happiest girl in the world right this very second ;p


1 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even from far away we can let those we love know that we think of them. Hi K. I hope you are well and am glad your BF stays in touch with you.

Post a Comment

<< Home