Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Blessed

I haven't really voiced this out much, but I feel very blessed. Really. For all the opportunities and recent experiences and stuff.

I am also very thankful for the things I usually overlook, like I don't have a headache, toothache, a runny nose, I am not in any physical pain...sheesh I am even thankful I don't have a zit to worry about right at this moment. I mean, I am in good health and so is my family, and I am grateful that we don't have to think about hospital bills and stuff like that.

I have food to eat everyday, nice clothes to wear, a comfortable bed to sleep on at night, etc.

I am given the opportunity to study, and I have a lot of nice things to look forward to after that.

So thank you. Thank you Lord, because right now life is, in general, good. I hope I'd still be grateful even when the going gets tough. You'd still be there right, so yeah, I shan't be paranoid about what is to come and just savor today's blessings.


1 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen! Be safe sweetie, Love You

Post a Comment

<< Home