Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tuesday, May 17, 2005
=)

our helper told me about my elementary classmate's ate (big sister) being pregnant at such a young age, and how lucky she is to have such a guwapo (handsome)husband.


"Ang guwapo! Ang puti!", our helper gushed.


i come from a land where people with fair skin are given high regard. here, being fair-skinned will instantly catapult one to the highest levels of face value. oh well.


as for me, i've come to appreciate beauty unlike our helper's definition of it. i actually like staring at my boyfriend's exotic features. he has the looooooongest lashes in the world and a high-bridged nose so unlike mine. but when my brother asked me whether my boyfriend is guwapo or not, i answered in all honesty 'sometimes he is, sometimes he's not'.


for me, he looks his best when we eat. i don't know why, but it's just like that. whenever we have lunch at the engin canteen, or when we have supper at fong seng, or during the few times i eat breakfast with him at the dining hall in KR, i drool staring at his palatable symmetrical facial features.


but sometimes i don't like looking at him. like when he smiles too much. or when he's in a photo. he is not photogenic, just like me. i have yet to see a photo that fully captures his aesthetic value. photographs just don't do him justice.


he's no tom cruise, but he is beautiful in his own right. i miss the bloke who calls me princess.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home