Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tuesday, May 17, 2005
update!

i am here in mama's office. why? two words: free internet. haha=)


so, last night i got online to check my mail, though i was being a bit pessimistic of getting any email from him. but surprise, surprise, there was an email with a subject title 'princess' and it made me so damn happy.


so anyway, quoting the first three lines of my darling:


hi my little princess
How are you doing?
Your country is making any progress or not?



hahaha. whatever.


i told him my country is a lot better now coz i'm in it. i also bragged about how tired i am from entertaining the growing queue of guys ever since i got back here. haha.


of course i'm only kidding.


anyway, mama and papa were so surprised when we visited the newly renovated brod louie's bar (my tito's bar: pool, ktv, beer, stuff) and i sang CRUISIN with a dj. my tita was supposed to do the duet with him but she wasn't very familiar with the song. she told me to stand by her side and sing with her so she'll be guided with the right tune, but after singing the first two lines of her part she gave me the mike and i ended up singing the whole song with the dj. i also surprised myself by having the guts to sing in front of our relatives. mama was like:


"ABA! KUMAKANTA NA SIYA!!!"


my father, aunts and uncles were also staring at me wide-eyed but i didn't mind them. i was so caught up singing the song because it's actually one of my favorites.


so, what else? um, nothing much actually.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home