Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Thank you arthur, karen, jeunesse, and gelo for letting me store my stuff in your respective rooms. i know i caused a lot of inconvenience but i really don't have any other place to store my stuff. thanks thanks, you all are really appreciated.


Thank you wayne and joseph for helping me transfer my things. Yes i know my things were heavy. Thanks thanks.


Sundeep didn't catch me in msn a while ago. He sent me a message but i was away. what a bummer.


I don't like this feeling of missing people so much that it hurts. Anyway I'm going home and wishing for a fantastic and fruitful summer.

haha! he'sonline! ciao!


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home