Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sunday, May 15, 2005

i want to blog but i have nothing to write about. actually i've been saving some blogworthy events in my mind but now it seems that they'll just end up rotting there.


oh and by the way, i didn't bring home any of my clothes. actually i brought a grand total of two shirts and a pair of cuffed jeans, apart from the clothes i wore while travelling. this time i took my parents' advice of travelling light so seriously.


i didn't even have any luggage to check in. i just hand carried a fujitsu laptop bag i stole took from the A block lounge thrown away by its original owner, and a green plastic bag. i made sure to bring home my laptop and my bikini that makes me look so damn hot according to .


maybe this is also a strategy to ensure that i will be having new clothes for next semester.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home