Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tuesday, May 10, 2005

ok, last post!


colin, this french-canadian guy, sat next to me in the computer cluster here in HSS library. i found out he's going home today.


then when he was about to go, he said "ok, see you later. take care!"


SEE YOU LATER? he's an exchange student and he's going back to his country today. his 'later' most probably means 'after ten years', or only God knows when.


he's one of the nicest, friendliest people i know. he and sundeep speak French, but he (Colin) would always speak in English with him (Sundeep) whenever I'm around, especially when he's (Colin) the one initiating the conversation. I regret not saying my goodbye properly. I hope he'll have a nice trip.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home