Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tuesday, May 10, 2005

hey goodbye people.

maybeline, thanks for helping me find a job, really appreciate it, but i won't push through anymore.

chin, thanks for always sending me sms. haha! dunno what to reply though coz ur my only source of forwarded sms, then i can't just send back to u stuff u sent me right? haha=)

to my wyldfire youth, sorry for not making a proper exit! yep i'm suddenly homebound and i won't be seeing you guys again til maybe august. im going to miss everyone of you!

i dunno where to put all my stuff!!!

today i got a bit sad. i received an email from mommy (my grandmother), then she mentioned that i have to make sure that my current boyfriend is also a Christian or else "forget about the relationship".

easier said than done.

yes he is not a Christian.

and he also told me his own parents would also look at 'that religion thing', because our religions are different. evrything about us is different. he is from another hemisphere, from another continent, from another country, of a different race, of a different religion, of a different color, of a different upbringing..blah blah.

anyway i don't have time to bother about that right now because i'm in a frenzy and i have to think clearly.

i'll be home in two days so i have to iron things out before i leave!!!


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home