Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sunday, June 19, 2005
papa

thank you for your white hair that signifies the wisdom you're so keen on imparting to us, beneath all that Bigen brown-black hair coloring.

thank you for your chestnut eyes, upon whose depths you make me see my own beauty reflected.

thank you for your nose that never fails to appreciate the aroma of mama's cooking.

thank you for your lips that seem to know all the right things to say and when.

thank your for your ears that listen to all my laments and victories.

thank you for your broad shoulders that help me carry the weight of my world.

thank you for your arms that are strong enough to labor day and night to feed us, yet are gentle enough to envelope us in a warm embrace.

thank you for your hands that disciplined me when i was little.

thank you for your legs and feet that walk with me every step of the way.

thank you for your big heart whose compassion, love, and generosity knows no limit.

and most of all, thank you for your good looks that i inherited.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home