Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Saturday, June 11, 2005
scuba dooba doo.... and thank you

i went diving today! just introductory diving though, complete with wet suit, booties, flippers, goggles, oxygen tank and those other stuff essential for diving. many thanks to DADA of tita yummy. actually i just tagged along my mother, who works in the tourism department of our city. we have visitors from a travel and leisure magazine so we have to show them around and get them to try out things prospective tourists can do here. i admit there's nothing much that can be done in my city per se, which is sandwiched between the coastal stretches of sarangani province. so we drove west to one part of the province, and then i realized that i'm a stranger in my own land.

on the way to the diving site, we stopped by an unnamed highway to take pictures of the breathtaking view of sarangani bay. about ten years ago, when our relatives from the U.S. came to visit, we also toured them around sarangani province. that was the first time my family alighted from our vehicle on a highway just to take photos of the bay. the highway was built spiraling a mountain, and we were on that position where we could see such a picturesque view of the bay, limestone cliffs, and the province. and now, i was able to savor that scene again, and i'm glad that the visitors from manila also appreciated the view. a lot.=) and oh, i musn't fail to mention the remains of a gargantuan clam shell high on a mountain, an irrefutable proof that the mountain was once upon a time under the ocean.

i wish to continue with my shameless plugging of the wonders of the south, but i'm tired because i woke up at 4:30 am to go with my mother, and my aunt invited me to go clubbing tonight. so, i'm going straight to thank everyone who left me a message on my shoutbox. i appreciate all the messages in my precious pink little shoutbox.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home