Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
DALAGA NA AKO!

just came from karen's block to get my stuff. as i was walking back to my own block, there was this guy who was walking alongside me. i wasn't really minding him, then he uttered, "is that a takashimaya bag?", pertaining to what i was carrying.

i said yes, then he continued walking by my side and inititated a conversation. this chinese guy from malaysia was wearing a singlet, shorts, and rubber shoes. so i asked him whether he just came from the gym. he said he just finished jogging, but also came from the gym before that. maybe he thought, oh it may be nice to have a little conversation with that little creature in pink top and purple shorts in this cool, moonless night after working out. so yep, a small talk we had. i was interested in going to the gym even before, so he showed me where the gym was. then when we were nearing his block, he asked whether i can see the ocean from my room. i said no. then he casually mentioned that his block has a great view of the ocean and the port on the seventh floor. we went to see it,and it was actually spectacular. then he walked with me back to my block. he asked for my number.

so there, some blogworthy event. i am not being conceited, but i am also not stupid as not to know when a guy is showing interest in me. maybe he is really just like that, matinik. or maybe he's just really extra friendly.

i appreciate that i am in this phase of my life where guys take notice of me. i will not be getting any younger, and later on will have wrinkles, saggy skin, and unattractive features. but for now, thank you for the attention.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home