Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Friday, August 12, 2005
low tide, high tide

for the first half of today, i was being difficult. i was being a typical of a disturbed teen who considered options that would lead to self-destruction. i was just silent the whole time during the lecture, and i didn't bloody care to be with my friends when they ate during lunch. i just wandered alone for a few minutes during lunch break. i found a payphone, and i decided to call home. er - my mother's office, actually. it was already way past 1 pm so i figured she'd already be at the office. *oh really? is that the real reason why you called the office, korinna?*

so anyway, i recognized kuya darlon's voice at the other end of the line. he said mama's not around. he asked me whether i wish to speak to somebody else. i blurted out okay out of impulse, then told me to hold. he called for someone, then i heard kuya panod's voice.

me: hello? sino to? (as if hindi pa alam)

kuya: si arnold?

me: uy kuya panod! (pretending to be shocked) bakit ikaw? (as if ayaw kong kausapin)

the rest was a haze, but some bits i remembered was that he told me my voice sounded ugly on the phone. i retorted "bruha ka talaga, nag long-distance na nga at lahat tapos pangit pa boses ko." then laughter. later he asked me whether i already got the photos he sent via email, which i already did. oh yeah, i emphasized that i was looking for my mom, because she's always offline in msn. and i called the office because it's already past 1 pm so she should be at the office already. should be a reason safe enough why i called right? then nearing the end of our conversation, i told him to say hi to ate yummy for me. he said she's around and i could talk to her. but before he gave ate yummy the phone, he said in a whisper "ingat ka lagi jan ha?", which sent me into fits of giggles and catapulted my state of melancholy to that of euphoria. so there, i was smiling on my way back to the lecture theatre for my next class.

today i'll be going for the exxon mobil campus concerts welcome tea at the ucc. yep, finding ways to get CCA points. also later will be jam n hop at the central forum with special guest mtv vj denise keller. i'm going because of the free mtv goodie bags.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home