Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Saturday, August 13, 2005
flat and skinny me

i will be on hiatus for a while coz i'm goin to camp later this morning. for this entry i'd just like to say that...i want to be featured in a magazine. haha! been on newspapers and on tv (only local one, but still counts right), so my next dream is to be in a magazine, even just a tiny photo of me in one of the middle pages where nobody would really bother to gloss over will do. just as long as i am in a magazine. haha!

actually, this is just part of my once secret desire to be a model. okay, so it's not really a desire, maybe a fantasy. during the summer i became fond of watching fashion tv, admiring skinny models while they strut their stuff on the catwalk. i could very much relate to them because i too am skinny - and small-breasted- just like those models. now if i were just a tad taller, i would really wish to be like them.

anyway, so what's the problem with my being skinny? actually i have no problems with it whatsoever. i don't really care that my boyfriend's idea of a sexy girl is a fleshy, plump, chubby one (i'm sorry, but the girls he enumerated who he thinks are sexy are actually too fat for me. well, it just proves that beauty is in the eye of the beholder). before, my highschool bestfriend teased me as stick-o, and i remember being terribly hurt and i didn't talk to him for a period of time. but eventually i had come to accept that this is the way God created me. i'll always have this seemingly fragile built. my wrists are really very tiny compared to others, my legs are thin, but ironically my tummy has this tendency of developing folds of fat. people say that i should eat more because i'm so skinny and all. but when i eat a lot, all will go to the bulging of my tummy, which is not nice at all.

i will also never be described as voluptuous. my breasts will always be like that of a twelve-year-old. if one day they seem big, well thanks to this invention they call bra. i will never forget this incident with uncle leong (remember him?). anyway he was speaking with my aunt on the phone, and he told her i look cute. but then he added something else - maybe he thought i was also already near-deaf like him - and that is i should develop my boobs. i wanted to slap him you know, but i didn't, out of respect for lonely geriatric individuals like him.

i actually like the fact that i can fit in almost all of the stuff i try on. i like dressing up, and i like experimenting with my clothes. i like colors a lot, and i like bazaars that sell nice little cute things. i am not particular with brands too, and actually most of my clothes were bought on sale. i don't think i will ever buy myself an expensive piece of clothing just for the brand, when i could buy other colorful, comfortable clothes at least twice as much for the same amount. but of course, it would be nice if i could actually wear some signature clothing even just for a day, while strutting on the catwalk. haha.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home