Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wednesday, August 24, 2005
it's the tooth that counts

woke up at 10 but ate my first meal for today at 3 pm. when i was two bites away from finishing my meal, one of the molar bonds of my braces snapped, causing a protrusion of a metal part that may potentially harm my tongue if i'm not careful.

so i went to UHWC at YIH for a dental consultation but was told that it won't be covered by the university health services, so i will have to pay up on my own. a man directed me outside, where the NTUC-DentiCare clinic is.

then here i met this lady receptionist who is not at all fit for her job...

(the author deems it best for the rest of this post be deleted due to explicit content.)


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home