Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wednesday, October 05, 2005
my self-proclaimed affiliation with Muggers, Inc.

My goodness. I look at my NUSSU Diary and I shudder. Turns out this week will be the last week I can afford to slack, because from next week onwards, EVERY WEEK there's a deadline for something, and this goes on til I say bye bye Singapore and hello Philippines for the holidays. Wait, Dr. Chew just told us that the December holidays is for us to work on our engineering firm website, so that by first week of January we could submit something like this.

The website is for partial fulfillment of our Integrated Infrastructure Project, which will run for 3 semesters. We will be designing an Integrated Resort in Sentosa. Yes, very timely if you ask me. For this semester, the main deliverable is an engineering firm website, whereby we showcase our technical expertise and achievements in order to persuade the government to hand the project over to us. So basically we write crap - only for this time we are permitted to legally fabricate fictitious articles about ourselves and claim that we built the Petronas Towers, Taipei 101, etc. And of course the website should look inviting too. Happy holidays!

1 more lab, 1 online assignment, 1 autocad practical exam, 2 projects, 3 written assignments, and 3 more tests before my 4 final exams. and let's not forget the CCAs needed to chalk up points for campus accomodation.

My goodness. I will have to go through the eye of a needle for 5 more semesters to get my degree.

P.S.

thanks ivy!

kristia, i don't know any sundeep satwani hehe=)


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home