Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thursday, December 08, 2005
Red Diaries

He wanted to know whether I still remember him or not. How could I forget the person I was dancing with the first (and so far the only) time I got close to being drunk? That time I was trying on the role of being an angst-ridden teen, or anything close to that; and maybe I was trying to act older and impress my econs tutor (cum biggest crush) who is about a decade my senior. Anyway, sometimes people do stupid things just for the experience. That night was the closest I got to being drunk and wild, and I found out there's really nothing much even if I've gone any further. I didn't really gain anything from it, and that one experience is enough to satiate the more adventurous side of me for the whole of my adolescent years. Now I just prefer a more laid-back kind of fun, like watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. with Sundeep guffawing beside me. And even as I'm living the sunset years of my teenage life, booze still does not taste good for me. It's still erm, bitter, just as I had tasted it the first time when I was five (I think my uncles wanted to make fun of me). Maybe a broken heart would awaken my clubbing spirits again, but I'm not really praying for anything like that right now.

So back to Wathanak. (Haha Joseph maremember mo pa sya?). So after exchanging some pleasantries, he asked when the two of us could go clubbing again, but I told him the idea won't sit too well with my boyfriend. Now I tell people outrightly that I am attached, instead of dilly-dallying to see whether the person would advance any further or not. Yes, in the past I wanted to flatter myself a lot...and erm, I guess until now in some other ways I'm still guilty as charged.

Let me digress now, because I want to share something else. When I was still a kid, we got invited to a party just around the neighborhood. There I saw a very sophisticated-looking lady: thick make-up, highlights, high heels - you get the picture. I was observing her in awe. Then, she asked the party hostess whether she could smoke within the premises, and the hostess obliged. So, she lit a cigarette and started smoking at a children's party. She smoked with such grace and finesse that I told myself I want to be exactly like her when I grow up! But thank God for the education on the cons of smoking that asphyxiated my interest in it.

Pinoy Big Brother's coming up soon..must watch. hee=p


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home