Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sunday, February 26, 2006
Mugger's Nightmare

This certain PGP blockmate from hell has just unearthed the mystery of effectively getting me pissed big time! I have made complaints before about his/her excessive noise but I think this person just couldn't get it because he/she has an EQ of an amoeba!!! Totally inconsiderate. I'm studying for upcoming tests and this selectively dyslexic creature who apparently cannot read the house rules is really annoying me.

Reminds me of when I was studying in Hon Sui Sen library and there was this person whispering loudly.

And if there's anything I detest more than a person whispering loudly inside a library, it's TWO people whispering loudly inside a library.

Little messes here and there too.

Lord help me focus.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home