Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Friday, February 24, 2006
Pilipinas Kong Mahal

What's happening to my country?

I still haven't even gotten over the Wowowee tragedy, but then it's very much old news already. There's this heartbreaking mudslide that buried innocent schoolchildren alive, and now Philippines is on a state of national emergency as it always had been, but officially this time. The midget who struck a deal with the manufacturers of Mighty Bond to superglue her butt to the presidential seat has just declared so.

Anyway I won't copy and paste all the news stories from the online version of Inquirer, but looking at the headlines is distressing enough. This headline really miffed me: Palace: All gov't-organized EDSA 1 activities cancelled

Of course what. Self-proclaimed President Arroyo doesn't want people to be nostalgic about how this country once-upon-a-time made the Filipinos and the whole world proud for its bloodless revolution that ousted a tyrant. Her deal with the Mighty Bond company is yet to expire, and her good soul cannot stand her breaching a contract. She doesn't want to leave her presidential seat just yet even if it would spell pandemonium for the Philippines.

Because of all the bad things happening to my country, I need to make a very important decision at this very moment.

Should I buy chicken burger for my dinner or not?


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home