Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thursday, February 09, 2006
Lovapalooza

I have a test tomorrow and I'm not supposed to blog, but this is too funny and beautiful to pass up.

My father just sms-ed me saying he also just called my younger sister up to give her some advice. I thought the flifax* girl is in some dire situation so upon reading that part of his sms I started to worry a bit. You know why my father was prompted to call her and give her advice? Because she sms-ed my father this:

" Pa, ung crush ko nkpgbreak s gf nya pRa liGawan ako...Wat do u think? :) " Pa, my crush broke up with his girlfriend to pursue me...what do you think? :)

AHAHAHAHAHA! =) Flifax*. Ok, so maybe I'm not supposed to broadcast this...but I'll know she'll forgive me for doing so. I'm the big sister here harhar.

Dunno. I'm just happy that we could actually talk to our parents regarding matters like this. Even my brother just recently asked my father " Pa, paano manligaw? (Pa, how do you woo a girl?) ". Ok ok so maybe I'm going to get stoned to death by my siblings if I don't shut up once and for all.

Anyhoo, I shall take the risk.

*flifax is a term of endearment we invented for ourselves.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home