Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Monday, February 20, 2006
yippiness of my being

Right now I'm at Hon Sui Sen library and I just have to blog this!!! See, I'm taking a break from studying and I decided to read the Straits Times. Near the newspaper stand is another stand for brochures and other NUS publications. I noticed they have a new issue for the Knowledge Enterpise so I took one. Now guess what??????????

I AM ON THE COVER!!!

First I was pleasantly surprised to see Ben, my dance partner for our RAG dance presentation last year, at the center of the page. Then my eyes shifted to the girl beside him, and it took a while for my brain to register that I might be seeing myself on the cover too. I was like, "Is this really me?!". Then I thought, "Of course what! I'm Ben's partner!". Then I noticed the girl has a mole on her right shoulder, so I pulled up my sleeve to check if I have a mole on that part of my body.

I have! I have!

Then I realized, Oops, that was the left sleeve. So I pulled up my right sleeve this time, and lo and behold, I also have!!!

And of course I cannot forget that costume I was wearing that time, and the gold body paint and the red swirly drawing on my face. We were all exhausted due to sleep deprivation but we were also brimming with excitement that time. It's one of my fondest memories here in NUS and I'm so happy to see a tangible reminder of it for others to see.

It's not everyday that my photo gets plastered on the same page as an NUS logo, so I'm going to frame it!!! Haha! I'll also save one for my parents so they could display it at home too. Haha even more!

PS

I would have wanted to post this cover I'm talking about, but the photo on the online version is so small I cannot be recognized, so never mind. Hehe.=)


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home