Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thursday, February 23, 2006
Poster girl!!!

GAK!

I'm here at Hon Sui Sen again, and I'm taking my study break again. I went to the toilet, and when I was about to enter the library to resume studying, I stopped by the bulletin boards near the entrance first. And guess what I saw?

I'M ON ONE OF THE POSTERS TOO!!!

It's a poster for NUS Centennial Roving Exhibition. Of course there were other stuff in the poster too, but what concerns me is my photo on the poster! Haha! I like the poster better than the Knowledge Enterprise cover because it shows my almost complete dance pose, as opposed to the latter which only shows half of my body from the waist up.

Now where and how can I get one of those posters???!!!

I LOVE NUS!!!!

Now about the exhibition...


The NUS Centennial Roving Exhibition aims to bring the University's Centennial Celebrations to the wider Singapore community. It hopes to promote awareness of NUS' contributions to Singapore's social and economic development, as well as offer potential students the opportunity to find out more about the University.

The Exhibition will feature NUS as a vibrant educational hub - showcasing its academic programmes, research and enterprise activities and vibrant campus life. It will also highlight its educational excellence, high international standing, global alliances, cultural vibrancy, rich heritage, state-of-the-art resources as well as sporting and alumni achievements.

The design of the NUS Centennial Roving Exhibition is a three-dimensional interpretation of the Centennial logo which incorporates '100' into an infinity sign rising upwards in an ascendant golden star.

The exhibition will be officially opened by Deputy Prime Minister Professor S Jayakumar at Raffles City Shopping Centre on 24 February 2006. It will be on display at Raffles City Shopping Centre for a few days before making its rounds to five other locations in Singapore. Members of the public will be treated to performances by university cultural groups at selected times at the various exhibition venues.


There isn't an online version of the poster, so I can't show it here. I have one picture below though, the aerial view of the exhibit itself.



Exhibition Venues and Dates

1. Raffles City Shopping Centre 24-28 February 06 10.00am-10.00pm

2. Jurong Point Shopping Centre 3-9 March 06 11.00am-9.30pm

3. East Point Mall 10-16 March 06 11.00am-9.30pm

4. National Library 17-23 March 06 11.00am-9.00pm

5. Junction 8 Shopping Centre 24-30 March 06 11.00am-9.30pm

6. Singapore Science Centre 31 March-19 May 06 11.00am-6.00pm (Closed on Monday)


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home