Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Monday, February 27, 2006
Sabo-fest

To the person who sabo-ed me by registering me to NUS Blogfest, reveal yourself!!!

Haiz. I was shocked to receive an email that I made it to the top ten of the Best NUS Blog category for the NUS Blogfest 2006. BUT I NEVER REGISTERED! I emailed back the deputy director of the blogfest stating my confusion, and I also spoke to her on the phone just now. In fairness, she's a very nice lady and she's also shocked to receive my email. We tried to sort out the confusion and in the end, I asked her to withdraw my entry. She said she would and I appreciate it that she repects my privacy.

Though I think this blogfest would give a really good publicity for NUS bloggers, the thing is, I am not clamoring for it. I would rather keep my semi-private thoughts within my group of friends, or to the occasional visitors who stumble upon my blog for one day and forget it the next.

Yeah I know I voluntarily participated in Inq7 blog addict before but that's different. It's okay sharing my thoughts to my compatriots in my homeland because they don't really know how it is to live here in Singapore. But this time around, my blog would be publicized to people from my school, and I'm not really comfortable with the idea. Some stuff I blogged before that I now consider utter rubbish would be revealed to unsuspecting subjects of certain posts. Cannot!!!

I even thought of changing my url, but I love enginbutterfly because it captures the essence of the current phase of my life, and I cannot think of any substitute somemore.

Anyway, thank you for the given opportunity but I wish to live my low-profile uni life for now. I will still participate in the blogfest though, by voting for deserving blogs that were rightfully registered by their owners.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home