Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Friday, June 02, 2006
Rivermaya Rendezvous

Disclaimer: It's my first time to incorporate the table html tags in any of my posts, so pardon if it's all conked out. Don't know how to tweak the darned thing yet. And just so I could post the deluge of Rivermaya photos I was talking about four centuries back, here goes. This is not even all of it.

So, I had a midterm test for Structural Design and Materials the next day, but Rivermaya's in town! I just cannot NOT watch!

At the earlier mini-show...Rico, parati akong nasa likod mo.
























Mosaic Music Festival Free Concert begins!
























The paparazzi that is me.


















Autograph-signing session..
























Lalayas na sana kaso hinarang pa eh noh?







I came back to my room that night a very happy girl. My boyfriend (who's also my classmate) thought I'd gone bonkers for going night before the test. But I studied before what! And thankfully my test turned out OK. Actually more than I expected. I would have deeply regretted it if I hadn't come to watch Rico and the gang perform live. So there, sometimes crazy things are worth more than what you give them credit for.

PS
I must reiterate though, that I did study beforehand. My little siblings might misunderstand. Okies? Haha.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home