Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Dear Wyldfires and Everyone Else part 2

To my Wyldfire dearies who gave me feedback about the first draft of the promo material , thanks so much=)

Anyway I made some changes regarding the WIN THE NXT stamp, because Bro Nolly commented that those words should stand out. Ivy also suggested to make the stamp bigger, but right now I don't have the means to edit the whole stamp properly because Rohit gave it to me as a picture file already. I don't know how to make the round stamp effect using Fireworks (the one I'm using, Rohit used Photoshop), so I just recreated it and emphasized the words by coloring it red. Hope it works though. I also added impt info like date, time, and place..but I'm not sure if this is what we'll be using for the actual poster.

And I hope that the figures aren't as plump as before.=p

I don't have the blog banners/buttons yet...hee my vain self took over a while ago and fixed some of my photos instead. (You know, again making as if I have long hair.)

I also don't have the go signal of the elders yet as to whether we could use the promo materials already.

Anyway, here it is. I need your comments again...like if it's better than the previous one or not, if the background is overdone.. anything will be much appreciated.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


PS Paging BONATS. Please comment also. Be brutally honest. You're the only one who could say I am flat-chested and stick-o without me batting an eyelash. (Ya I still remember highschool!) hehe=)


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home