Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Friday, August 25, 2006
Hair Ko Uli

I just want to share another thing before I hit the books again. I am happy because I was able to conquer what then seemed like an uncontrollable penchant to spend a bomb on my hair. For the previous start of the semesters, I've rebonded my hair, permed, colored, permed again, colored again, and did other hair salon whatnots.

This semester, I still wasn't spared of that temptation. The first few days of school, I'd be very irritated to look at the mirror and see the atrocity that is my hair. I wanted to go to JB to have my hair rebonded again, but then it would be a never-ending cycle of start-of-the-semester salon trips that would ultimately annihilate all my hair strands and burn a whole in my pocket. I mean, it's still recovering from what I did the previous semesters and it's good seeing signs of life again. And of course, it's nice seeing it grow longer everyday. Hehe.

I really learned a lot from last semester's hair disaster. Now I am more disciplined about my hair spending habits. But of course, I'm not saying I won't ever color my hair or have some stuff done with it ever again. I'm a girl and of course I'm vain (ako pa), but I'll do stuff once in a while na lang.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home