Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Monday, December 04, 2006
Bibo City

Extra:

My first time to go out with the Pinoy people this sem (or my memory failed me again). It was fun guys, thank you=).


(to be edited some more because I am tired already...and tomorrow I have to go to Orchard to scout for Davidoff Game perfume for my sister's classmate..aba at kasosyalan sya...and in the afternoon I'm going to wildwildwet with Peanut the Martian..er, Mauritian).


So yesterday I finished my exams already. Yayness! I went out with some of the NUS pinoys to watch Happy Feet at GV VivoCity. Below are some of the photos. Biggest camwhore Joseph share your photos too k..hehe..

It is quite sad not to have your own camera. Cannot indulge in taking more self-portraits. By the way my phone looks as though it belongs to the jurassic era already. Maybe I can be a bar top dancer for a few nights before I go home so I could buy a new phone.

Or camera.

Okay you know I am kidding right.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cassy, Gelo, Joseph, Jason, Myriel, Korinna, Arthur


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Grand foyer of Golden Village Cinema living up to its name...sorry for the resolution, I stretched the photo.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Carina, Gelo, Korinna, Arthur, Cassy, Joseph, Jason


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home