Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Bushy Mammoth

The President of the United States is coming over this Thursday. But apparently, they are making it a hush-hush sort of event.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I only knew of it because Kuya Pheng from church said so, and we NUS students were caught unaware of the news. I mean, it's supposed to be a big thing right? How come the school's not broadcasting it to everyone through email blasts? And no blatant banners around campus welcoming him also. Last time, when another high profile world leader came here, there were emails and invitations to students, and I'm glad I was part of it hee=) Yup, that was the conferrment of the Sultan of Brunei (His Majesty Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Mu’izzaddin Waddaulah - WHEW!) thingy.

Hrmm, I guess it's very different from George W. Bush giving a speech. Based on my observation, a lot of people apparently loathe the guy, and they're keeping the visit low-profile so as not to prevent protests and stuff (yeah right, protests and demonstrations in Singapore? hahahaha! big joke.)

For the record, I don't hate George W. Bush. Erm, he doesn't affect my life so much as to cause me to harbor any strong feelings of hatred or affection or whatnot towards him.

It's kinda exciting though. I wonder what's gonna happen this Thursday.

PS

My ex-boyfriend is single again?! That is if his Friendster profile accurately depicts his current status. Aww...whatever happened to him and babycooch?

I am happy though, that my lecture notes are making sense to me now. Woohoo! Salamat po Lord.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home