Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Monday, January 15, 2007
Happy Day

I AM SO HAPPY!

Heehee...though I think now's too early to spill the details, I am just so happy at this moment.

Not related to the previous post by the way.=)

Aiyah, I hope I get it!

PS

another reason to be happy...is nm=)

And oh! I cut my hair again. But not so drastic, just the fringe. It's been bothering me especially when I try to look at the slides during lectures. Actually you really cannot tell the difference unless you're with me 24/7. The point is, all those Barbie Doll hairs I wasted as a young girl weren't such a waste after all...coz now I am my own stylist!

(And guinea pig.)

I am sorry for myself that I don't have a camera with me here. Anyway.

=)


3 Comment(s):

Blogger divineluv said...

hey kor, whatever it is, i'm happy for you too! i'm sure God has wonderful plans for u.. =)

Blogger Korinna said...

thanks maybeline!=)

Blogger a r T h u R said...

yay.! good for you. stay happy . all the best uli. hee/d=)

Post a Comment

<< Home