Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Saturday, January 13, 2007
Wyldfire

This afternoon, we had our very first Wyldfire youth meeting for this year. We met in the same room where I attended my very first youth meeting, at a time when I didn't even want to be part of it. I thought that I'd just be a regular church attender, a mere spectator. Well, turns out God had other plans. And I am very grateful for that. I am very blessed to be a part of this dynamic, fun-loving, and passionate ministry that I consider my family here in Singapore. I've turned to them in most of the times I felt like I have a price tag of $0.01...you know, virtually worthless. Anyway, I dug up some photos from our yahoogroup and multiply site, and look at what I found:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This was the first time I ever performed on stage for Jesus. It was a mini-play about our Spiritual Gifts. I was the one with the Gift of Giving. By the way, look at Ivy. Haha! (Ang cute niya anoh?!)



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And this one is a random pic. Me (the blue Suga Babe shirt girl), Jeunesse, Missy, and Chin. My stuffed chest, by the way, is courtesy of Rolly's Bakeshop.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This photo was taken in the linkway between Engin building and Central Library in NUS, where we used to occasionally hold our Youth meetings. My nose in this photo CANNOT MAKE IT, sad to say.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This was after the first time I danced for Jesus. (Jam for the Lamb)



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And the first time I did a mime for Jesus!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And the first time I participated in a big concert for Jesus! (WIN THE NXT econcert)



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And the first mission trip for Jesus! (Infanta, Quezon)


I am glad to have done all these firsts with my Wyldfire mates...and I am looking forward for many more to come.

I love you Wyldfire.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home