Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Saturday, January 06, 2007
Sleepless in Singapore

For a few hours, I shall take on the role of a homeless child. I am back in Singapore, but with no roof over my head. My plane got delayed, and I reached Ridge View Residences at around 1:45 am, so of course I cannot bug the RA's anymore to get my key. Well maybe I can, but I choose not to. Kasi sabi ng nanay ko yung staff niya sa office hindi niya binubulabog sa umaga, o kapag oras ng pagkain, o kapag gabi na at nagpapahinga na sila. But I did knock on Wayne's door and tried to call him, but I assume he is now fast asleep. Kasi kaibigan ko naman siya and I assume pwede ko siyang bulabugin, gaya ng pagtawag sa sa akin before ng 3 am ata para hanapin sa akin ang passport niya, na of course hindi ko hawak.

Ok so I don't know where else to go...and this is probably that defining moment where I have come to appreciate so so much that I live in RVR, and the fact that YIH and RVR are some sort of Siamese twins. I left my orange suitcase outside Wayne's room, walked to Cheers to top-up my phone so I could call him, and when he didn't answer, I walked up to YIH canteen and here I am, blogging until the first rays of January 6 comes forth. Thank God for YIH canteen and wireless internet.

Anyhoo, there are three of us here. One of them is my classmate in TR2201 last sem, and one of them is this pale Chinese guy who is...oh my gosh...reading a textbook! School hasn't even started yet and he is already losing sleep for his academic pursuits.

So...what am I supposed to do until 9 am? Is it safe to sleep here with my laptop?

This post will be an incoherent one, by the way.

Let me post some photos instead...hmm...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Brandishing my latest hairdo. I did the haircut by myself by the way!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
O ha, o ha

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At isa pa..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My sister Paulynne (Plipaks for short - or not) and me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Plipaks and me again

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And again

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My brother Paolo, me, cousins

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kami na naman

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Plipaks and I at the tree by the beach

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The macho siopao.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Paolo's island.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Senti sunset.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pogi kong kapatid.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Paolo and our sister Spongebob...este, YC.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Paolo the kulangot kilabot ng Pisay.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That's me, Mark Nelson of Sports Unlimited, and Plipaks. Instead of stating the obvious that he is very gorgeous, betcha didn't know he is the most humble tv personality on earth.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Look he even obliged to pose with us for the second time...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And the third! At the party, he is one of the VIPs but he took his food from the non-VIP section. No inflated ego or star complex whatsoever. Unlike his tv show partner, Diane Castillejo.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We met the ABS-CBN stars and bigwigs at Manny Pacquiao's Triple Bash celebration. Inside his mansion..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Upstairs.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The view of his mansion from the balcony of his gym just before his birthday party.



I'm already tired...it's 4:32 am and my limbs are becoming weary.

YouTube here I come.


1 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow nice pics ah. mukhang nag-enjoy ka tlga.. nice beach din.. and dami mo connections sa ABS-CBN and kay manny ah. haha bigtime pala kayo :)

buti nakaraos ka till sunrise =p

Post a Comment

<< Home