Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sunday, December 24, 2006
Home

Merry Christmas!

The internet connection at home is, let's say, waaaaay less than desirable. I cannot even upload new photos in my Friendster account. Nor blog properly. By blogging 'properly', I meant putting up photos too.

Infanta mission trip, my crazy trip to UP Diliman, Manny Pacquiao's triple celebration, and how my holidays have been so far in general...ewan, I want to blog about a lot of things...but with this internet connection..oh man..cannot make it.

My gosh, there's this one scene when I went to Manila that keeps on playing over and over inside my head.

PS

Happy Birthday Jesus. You are the reason for the season. =)


1 Comment(s):

Blogger divineluv said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to u too!!!!=)

Post a Comment

<< Home