Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thursday, February 15, 2007
"He's with a girl"

...is probably THE WORST text message I have ever received on Valentine's Day.

Hahahahahaha. Laugh it off, laugh it off.

Well whatever okay.

I DO NOT, and WILL NOT, CARE ANYMORE.

But you also know that I am just kidding myself.

Why is it so unfair...

I've been dropping subtle hints that I like you a lot, but all my efforts have taken a nose-dive to oblivion. Or maybe you've actually noticed but decided not to do anything about it, because the feeling is not mutual. How sad.

From now on I will live by one of the episode titles of CSI:

ASSUME NOTHING.


Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there. - Otomo No Yakamochi


PS

And for my own good, I think it is high time to channel all my energy into studying because the first half of the semester has already gone with the wind.




0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home