Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Monday, February 12, 2007
Phonathon Appreciation BBQ

WOW! God is so awesome!


I just came from the Phonathon Appreciation BBQ. Of course there was great food. As Harlan, our guy supervisor, was announcing the names of the callers to go in front to receive the certificate and goodie bag, I was wondering why it was taking so long for him to call out my name. Then finally he said he is saving the best two for last. Then my eyes brightened as I realized it was only me and Ming Feng he hasn't called yet. Yeah so they just recognized our efforts for having the highest participation rate among the alumni we've chatted with.

Ming Feng is a guy, Singaporean, and also a caller from the previous campaign. And I am a female, a foreigner, and a new caller who just recently joined the recently concluded campaign. (Yeah, Harlan had to emphasize it like that haha).

Ming Feng is really good at this. He can really carry a good conversation, can convince people well, and even has a voice apt for a DJ. Oh yeah, our trainer from the UK (outsourced) even approached him and asked whether he could go with them to Germany to share his experiences of being a phonathon caller to the newbies over there. Wow man! I don't know the outcome of their conversation because there's a limit to eavesdropping okay.

So, I cannot overemphasize how great the Lord has been throughout this campaign. Thank you for the recognition, but of course, again and again and again I will say, it was God who made it all possible.

Galing talaga if God is your partner. =)


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home