Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Saturday, February 10, 2007
Na naman.

Please. I need a reason to msg him in MSN. Anything legitimate that's more than hi but would not raise any suspicion. Or else.

So I went jogging again a while ago. I went to the SRC track, then jogged to PGP, lingered for a while because you know, even if there's only 0.001% probability that I'd bump into him there at that time, I'd still take it. Then I walked back to my residence in RVR, all the while still hoping I'd bump into him because I know he's also fond of taking long walks around campus when he's bored. Last Monday when we talked he confirmed that he still does that.

Since I don't need to go to any Phonathon campaign anymore, I will have more chances to go jogging already. YAY! Because that way I'm killing two birds with one stone: fulfilling my new year's resolution of exercising regularly, and of course increasing my chances of bumping into him again.

At least if in the end it turns out that this is all just one big illusion for me, I'd still be doing my body a favor by exercising.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home