Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Monday, February 05, 2007
Blue Guy

I am so...waaaaa I cannot describe it. I just want to blog before I hyperventilate and completely pass out.

Ok warning I am going to be my giggly girl self again.


Because you see, there is this guy. I shall call him Blue Guy because that's how I referred to him for some time for I didn't know his name then. He was wearing a blue singlet the first time I noticed him noticing me, thus the name. Wahahahaha=) MY GOOOOOOOOSH.

Ok lah I like him, you see. I am in crush!!! That time he was wearing blue, we were at this island for this certain event. While we were riding the boat to get to the island, I could feel his eyes on me. YOU CAN SENSE IT IF SOMEONE IS LOOKING AT YOU RIGHT??? RIGHT?? Okay let's say I was hallucinating (but I'd like to think I wasn't). Anyway of course it was flattering, but I didn't dwell on it so much because I was with my boyfriend (then...now, not anymore).

We're not really friends. Both of us just know that the other person exists, that's all. He is just one of the friends of my (ex)boyfriend, and I am just the (ex)girlfriend of one of his friends. So, everytime we meet is just a chance encounter - not planned at all.

But you see, everytime he sees me, he would really talk to me. I mean really take the effort to walk towards me and say something beyond hi and hello. Like one time, I was waiting for the bus at the SRC bus stop, and he was across the street. Then he even crossed the road, sat beside me at the bus stop, and talked to me until my bus came and took me away.

Or that when I am sitting at one of the concrete benches in PGP terminal. He just got off the A1 bus and he saw me sitting there. Then he also sat beside me and talked to me until my bus came.

Or that time at YIH, I was walking down the stairs from the central library and engin link. When he saw me, he walked towards me and spoke to me and walked beside me until he reached the place where he was initially standing, because it's just beside the room where he actually intended to go.

Or that time when he saw me at the covered walk linking YIH and RVR. We were walking towards opposite directions but when we met halfway, we stopped and talked for a while.

I mean, you don't usually do these things to your acquiantances right??? Or do you?? He is not an extrovert somemore. He is this shy, quiet type of person.

Of course when I was still in a relationship back then I didn't give any malice or meaning to any of these things. I just smile secretly to myself though mwahahaha. But now when I think about it, and I realize that hmmm..he actually is cute, I'd like to assume things already because it's so kilig to imagine things. Hahahahaha. *SIGH*

The most wonderful, wonderful thing happened tonight too. Coz you see, it was just a few days ago when I last saw him again. I knew he lived in PGP, so I thought of a reason to go there. And you know what? I told myself I'm going to PGP to buy a jumping rope for exercising. JUMPING ROPE!!! HAHAHA=) At Georgie's Mart. I wasn't even sure if they sell jumping ropes there.

But I also needed to ask around some survey questions for a group project, so I thought of writing the questions in my little notebook SO THAT IF BY ANY CHANCE I'D SEE HIM, I'D HAVE A REASON TO APPROACH HIM!!!

Ok I also admit that I said a little prayer before I got out of my room, a tiny request to God if it's possible for me to see him tonight.

So I went down to the bus stop, and the cool breeze kissed my cheeks. Then I was having second thoughts, what am I actually doing? Am I wasting my time going to PGP? And for what? To buy a jump rope? Hope that I'd meet some friends so I could ask them my survey questions? I knew hoping to see him was just wishful thinking. So, I crossed the street again to go back to my room. When I was about to climb up the steps, I saw the bus! Hmm...I thought I might as well go since the bus is already here. So, I crossed the road again and boarded the bus.

At the bus, I also sms-ed Oliver because he has my ticket for a play and he lives in PGP, so we might as well meet. When I reached PGP, it was so happening!!! They were having a free movie screening of Shall We Dance? (Starring Jennifer Lopez and Richard Gere) at the open space below PGP foyer. I was like, wow, I want to live in PGP again!

Then Oliver came down and I asked him my survey questions. But in the end I told him to keep my ticket haha. As we were about to part ways, he told me that he's interested in getting a goodie bag like the ones people who were watching the movie have. So I went down with him from the foyer to get a goodie bag.

When I glanced around to see who were there, guess who I saw sitting alone at a corner????? BLUE GUY!!!! Hallelujah!!!! My heart went lub-dub-lub-dub extra fast, with matching somersaults and flying kicks.

So Oliver was still with me, and I asked him "Are you watching the movie?". Then he said no, and I thought "Yehey! Ok go away now." (haha peace!!) When he left, I approached Blue Guy and sat beside him. (There was an empty space, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!)

OF course the first thing I did was ask him my survey questions, so that you know, why else would I approach him naman???

After that he commented "Why do I keep seeing you nowadays?". In my head I was like, I also don't know..PERO MASAYA DI BA??!!=)=)=).

Since we were watching Shall We Dance?, he asked me, "Do you like romantic movies like this?". AAAAAAAAh=) Of course I sheepishly replied "yes".

Haha he even bought Pringles from Georgie's Mart by the way (to munch on while watching the movie). SO he offered me some. Aiyah actually he is very shy and no blanket of cockiness at all.

I wonder if he noticed how my eyes twinkle whenever I talk to him.=)

Does he like me or not? Coz you see, when a girl likes a guy, she gives meaning to almost anything the guy does.

Maybe I am being delusional.

BLUE GUY....ASK ME OUT LAH, YOU!!!!! Hahahaha. He probably doesn't even know this blog exists.

When am I gonna meet him again? We don't have anything in common as of now. I mean, there's no reason for us to meet up. But I would really like to get to know him more.

And things are more complicated, because he is my ex-bf's friend. What would their other friends say if they found out I like him? That I am making tuhog their group? I am a nice girl naman, I am not like that.

Aiyah. I have to admire from afar again.

PS.

And oh yeah, I got my jumping rope from Georgie's Mart too!


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home