Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Friday, February 23, 2007
WHAT THE

Kung hindi ba naman ako saksakan ng tanga. Bakit pa kasi sa lahat ng tao sa mundo, ang kaibigan nya pa yung ex ko. Wala na, pagkatapos ng lahat ng effort ko baka sisirain ko lang rin. Nakakabaliw na talaga to ha. Kanina lang masaya tapos ngayon, EWAN. NO COMMENT.


After an unnerving incident on MSN, I got an even more unnerving sms from my groupmate from hell (okay these past few days he suddenly became kind and all, but I just got really peeved by his sms):

Hey korinna...ur fren **** from CE got how many marks for **? U mind finding out frm him?


SHEEEESH man. Overzealous over-kiasu overachievers. Yes I do mind finding out from him. I do not ask for other people's grades okay.

I DON'T CARE! ROAAAAAAR!!!


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home