Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thursday, February 15, 2007
I do not like what I am doing right now

Great.

Tomorrow I am going to present a project that I totally do not have a heart for. It's for my CCA, which means I am doing this just to get CCA points for on-campus accommodation. Actually that's not so important anymore, because I don't think I'll have enough points anyway. I am just doing this because I think it's rude to suddenly drop out of this project in the middle of the semester.

Initially I joined this project with a sincere intention of making a difference in someone else's life, but I was hoping it would be for my compatriots. But no. It's for people whom I'm finding it hard to relate to. I am sorry but that's the truth.

No one else in our team is available tomorrow for the project sharing session with the leaders of the other projects. Hope you guys enjoy your Chinese New Year celebrations while I rot with our project. Wow. Great. Super.

Now I am making the powerpoint presentation. I am finding it hard to believe in this cause myself, then share it with other people somemore.

WOW!!! GREAT!!! SUPER!!! I am so over enthusiastic I cannot contain my joy!

Not.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home