Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Picture, picture

I am one of the most unphotogenic people I know.

I am not saying that I think I am ugly though, because I don't think I am. Hahaha.

Anyway, I was browsing through Chin's blog...and lo and behold, I saw a photo with my fugliest look compounded with a wardrobe malfunction. No, this is not self-loathing. This is me making a joke out of myself because...just because. cannot meh??

Overall the photo looked nice. Of course, why would prenship display it in her blog if it's not, right? =p


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


However, upon further scrutiny of myself in the above-mentioned photograph (yes, it is human nature to do that to a sea of faces in a photo), I began to chuckle.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I began to think, "This is probably the most unflattering pose of me in existence". Oh, my wrong, coz nothing beats my high school graduation photo with me crying and hugging Agnes. THAT is hands down the ultimate photo you can use to blackmail me.

Since my favorite Filipino blogger, Ala, shared her most unflattering self caught on stills, I'm doing the same. Haha=)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
No, I am not drunk. Woooorrllld piiishh.


Special mention to my blue bra that insisted on making a cameo appearance.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


PS Ya I am drowning with school work and I found the time to do an entry like this. Stress buster man, stress buster.

And a while ago, I was telling God that He just strike me down dead because of all the pre-exam frenzy that's suffocating me...especially a while ago that I had 4 deadlines...but well, amazingly, the dreaded day turned out okay. Thank you.=)


2 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwww its so cute, BTW what were you signing, Ohhhhhhhhhh Peace.lol

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Easter

Post a Comment

<< Home