Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Mushy SoC Ppl

He is super duper hands down totally sweeeeeeeeeeeeet, can....

Haha:)

Okay, I admit I tend to be really mushy with someone I care for (hello Pisay days).

And this guy reciprocates my saccharine advances (as far as I know I have coined this term) and gives back even more.

We seem to be unconsciously engaging ourselves in who-is-more-candy-coated contest and he seems to be determined to win everytime.

WHICH IS TOTALLY FINE with me okay haha:)

What is it with SoC (School of Computing) guys??? There are two more people (my friend and...hello Pisay days again...) I can associate with this behavior, and their common denominator is that all of them took up programming-related courses in university or stuff similar to it.


1 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like love!

Post a Comment

<< Home