Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thursday, December 22, 2005
Bukidnon

My whole family's going to Bukidnon tomorrow to visit some relatives! First time we went there was ten years ago, when my youngest sister was only two weeks old. The journey took ten long hours going there, and ten hours back. But I heard that now, the ride would only take five and a half hours, thanks to better roads and highways. We'd be back home by Christmas Eve.

I love my family! We're doing almost everything together this holiday season. Our house has become a lot noisier and messier, but that's okay! Tis the most festive season and I'm glad I'm spending it with the people I love the most.

P.S.

I regret some things I've written here before. I hope I don't miss Christmas, if you know what I mean.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home