Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wednesday, December 14, 2005
Jaded

Right now I'm watching (or not) Mr. and Mrs. Smith.

I can't wait for my sister to come home. I can't wait for Christmas to come so my family would be complete again. My father works in Davao so we're only complete during weekends and public holidays. This is the primary reason why I came home - to be with my family.

Right now I have all the time in the world. The clock's been ticking a bit slower in this part of the globe. More often than not I get uber bored. Really, I have nothing to do.

Ok I know I have to work on the deliverables for our Virtual Island project for next sem. The first week of classes next year we'd have to face Dr. Chew and Adrian for our bogus meeting with the Prime Minister. Dr. Chew had been very adamant in informing us to act like professionals, and we cannot use any other visual aids apart from our engineering firm website. So we should stuff our website with all the details needed to persuade the Prime Minister to hand us the island development project. But see, I am here in the Philippines, Sundeep and Rotana are in Singapore, Edina is going back to Indonesia, and Siaw Ling is currently in Malaysia and will be flying off to Korea for the holidays. How to work mah? But as Siaw Ling said: "Maybe we can rush our work when we get back?!" Haha. I know Rotana's already working hard for our project right now, and Siaw Ling will have done a lot of things before she goes with her family to Korea. So as for me, I should do the same.

But I am too lazy.

Ok, let's try again.

So as for me, I should do the same.

And I will.

That's better.

Apart from the virtual island project, I remember my mother telling me to decorate our own bathroom. The restroom in her office has a heavenly motif this week, thanks to her staff. But til now I still haven't done anything to our bathroom because, erm...I'm too lazy again.

I'm such a walking contradiction. I complain I have nothing to do, but the thing is, I'm just too lazy. I'm so bored at home, but I don't want to go out because not even halfway through my destination I'd smell like soot and smoke already for taking the public transpo. And worse, I don't have anyone to go out with.

Hermmmm, must have a change of attitude to enjoy my vacation.

P.S.

Hehe, Arthur's right. Again.

Sundeep is going to Malaysia with his friends this weekend. We were supposed to go there before I come home, but I was broke that time. So there. Hehe. I hope they have loads of fun. And loads of pasalubong for me. Hehe.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home