Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Gone with the Wind

I lost my thumb drive.

You know, the one I bought just last week.

The one that had our project stuff in it, especially the part I was working on.

I had back-up of course...but then..

I fished out 45 bucks for it!

While waiting for my next lecture, I went to the computer cluster to check my mails and maybe do some project work, so I took out my thumb drive and connected it to the unit I was using. And that's the last time I saw it.

I went back a while ago in high hopes of retrieving it, but it was nowhere to be found.

A heavy price to pay for a lesson on responsibility.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home