Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Don't Cry Little One

Crybaby.

That's what I morphed into before I started working again on our project. I was just contemplating...

This sem I have 7 modules. How in the world will I cope?

See, it wasn't in my plan to have seven modules. Last time when I took six modules, I failed one of them. I didn't even have any CCA that time, which is why I also wasn't able to stay back in KR. This time, aside fom worrying about my acads, I also have other CCA commitments. So how?

Dr. Chew didn't tell us right away that they changed our CE3101 schedule. The project we're working on right now is supposed to be covered for 3 semesters, this current semester being the second one. But he announced that they want to cut the span of our project short, which means after this semester we will already have a grade for this module. The thing is, this first part alone is already very time consuming, which is nothing compared to the final deliverable at the end of this sem. The final product of our project is a master plan for developing an integrated resort (IR) in Sentosa Island, which means we have to make technical calculations regarding every building and other structures we're planning to build, and that includes roads, sewage system, tourist attractions, etc...

I saw the past projects of our seniors, and I was like "What? They're expecting us to do something like that at the end of this sem?"

So about the seven modules. Yep, so this project is the seventh one. I already have 6 modules, all of which I bidded from IVLE. I didn't know then that CE3101 is due this sem. A while ago I was planning to drop my GEM, but I decided against it because it's a very expensive module. I gave up so much points on my general account for it, and I might not even have enough points to bid for all the modules I'm planning to take next sem because I only have 15 points left this sem.

Just like what Ivy said, I'm only human, but I will attempt. I don't want to fail any more modules. I don't want to be black-listed in my CCA commitments. I hope I could manage my time well, which means I would have to give up some unnecessary leisure activities. Really, this is the time when I really just have to trust God, and await as His wonderful plans for me unfold.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home