Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
tomorrow is going to be super!

I have a test tomorrow morning! And still got time to blog eh??

Yeah but this one will be short. Apart from the test, tomorrow's a 'happening' day because...

I'm going to start working at the Waffle Shop! So yes, this post is meant to be an advertisement for the Waffle Shop. Friends, please patronize Waffle Shop in PGP ac canteen. Haha. I'm going to talk more about this later.

And tomorrow, I'm going to sing Shania Twain's Looks like we made it..look how far we've come my baby... Mwahahaha. Actually one year is not really that long, but it's an achievement for Roundie and I, given the many turmoils we've faced along the way..given our apparent differences. When we were just starting to go out, he joked "You think we'll last one year?". Well, tomorrow we'll see!!!


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home