Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Friday, May 05, 2006
she.

When my masochist self emerges, I go to the friendster profile of this pretty girl.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Of course I won't be putting her link here (to deprive her of a tiny bit of happiness derived from seeing an increase in her stats for profile views. Whatever. I am being immature here.)

I appreciate her beauty, and I must say my ex-boyfriend has a good taste. Of course what, if I say otherwise, the insult would boomerang back to me. Like in one of the movies I watched, the man told his wife "You are so stupid", then the woman answered "Yes I'm stupid, that's why I married you." (Which movie?? Guess, Guess!!) Ok, not really related, but this is the boomerang thing I am talking about.

Based on the testimonials she made for him, I think they are happy together. Well, good for them. It's just that, the first time I read those in that special friendster page for his birthday, it stung big time. Coz those words used to be mine! I mean, the way she expresses her feelings for him is about the same the way I did when her boyfriend was still mine.

Hah. I still remember my blog before this current one. It was all for him. I made it extra sappy and mushy and sacchariney-sickeningly-sweet that no one else felt comfortable to leave a tag because it was full of i-love-you's and whatnots. Anyway, I changed tactics now. This blog is for no one but me. Right.

Wokies. I don't know where exactly I'm staying for this summer, nor for the whole of next year. And I only have $** to live by, at least until my first paycheck, which I'll be receiving by the end of May. The money I earned from part-time while studying is what's keeping me afloat now, but I stopped come exam period. So now, tipid galore! Which is okay really, because belt-tightening equals smaller tummy equals perfect for summer.

By now I would have been dead already, if not for my mother's credit card which automatically tops up my EZ link card, so I could spend my moolah on food rather than on public transport fares. Thank you parents.=)

See ya around cowboys.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home