Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Bye Subway Guy

So sad.

By the way, I got a FREE Subway dinner today...so I'm happy and sad at the same time =) =(

Remember the Subway person I blogged a few days ago? Well, he was the cashier today but he personally put barbecue sauce and pepper and wrapped my sandwich too, then when I was about to pay he said it's his last day today. He's going to be transferred to a Subway branch in Orchard road...and he said he's giving me that meal for free.

Actually I've always been a happy customer when he's around the Subway kiosk because of his great customer service, and now he's leaving.

Haven't eaten my dinner yet, so I'll excuse myself first. Not to eat my last Sub from him though, but to write him my very own GEMS card to give him before he leaves forever.

Note for the uninitiated:

About GEMS
Go-the-Extra-Mile for Service (GEMS) is a national movement launched on 6 October 2005 that seeks to encourage everyone - from businessmen to service workers to customers - to play their part and take the initiative to improve service levels. GEMS is supported by an Executive Committee (EXCO), comprising members of diverse backgrounds, including businessmen, union leaders and representatives from the media and government agencies. The GEMS EXCO focuses on raising service levels in the tourism, hospitality, food & beverage, retail and transport industries. The four aspects they will focus on include Service Leadership, Service Capability, Service Mindset, and Service in Small and Medium-Sized Businesses.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home