Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Bad Day, For What?

Something amazing happened today. God truly works in mysterious ways. See, this morning at 10 am, we were supposed to have a group meeting for our upcoming presentation for my Entrepreneurial Marketing module. It is still a mystery why my trusty alarm clock didn't work, and I woke up at 10:08am. HORROR! I didn't even have a time to take a shower (which is sort of an atrocity for me, not showering in the morning). I rushed to our meeting place and in the end, we had a not-so-fruitful meeting.

When I got back to my place, I realized a very horrible thing. My keys are nowhere to be found inside my bag. I was frantically looking all over the place. F**King S*it WHERE ARE MY G**DAM*ED KEYS?!!! I tell you I've never uttered more curse words in my whole life than at that moment. I was past boiling point. Anyway to cut the long story short, I went to the hall office and got another key, which cost me 60 whopping dollars.

That afternoon, the memories of all my life's screw-ups came back, and I felt like s*it. I poured out everything to Him, that I felt so worthless and insignificant. I felt like I am up to no good, and that even if I suddenly die, no one would bother. Everything just didn't turn out well recently, and I was having a very bad day. Some more, I didn't understand why I had to lose my keys and pay $60.

Then after much shedding of tears, reading the Bible, and putting make-up back on so I'd look refreshed, I decided to get back on with my life and do my lab report. Okay until now I haven't done that yet, because something amazing happened. My room door was wide open, but someone still knocked anyway. And that person was holding my lost keys!!! I got mixed emotions, because by default my lost keys are already useless at this point. But I was still happy anyway, and as the guy was leaving I asked for his name.

He said: "Jacob". The name rang a bell in my head.
Me: "Did you go for NOC?"
Jacob: "Yeah. I was one of the pioneering batch that went to Stockholm." I KNEW IT! (While doing my research as preparation for NOC, I came across his name many times. Too bad I didn't get in the program.)

Then we had a little chat and off he went his merry way. SO. I had to lose my keys and pay 60 bucks to meet Jacob is it?!

Dunno why leh. But I believe this experience is more than this chance encounter, and I am still amazed at how God works in mysterious ways. I am also sorry for all the profanity I privately uttered to God.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home