Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thursday, September 14, 2006
dugaya pud sa results uy.

I hate to admit it, but I am already getting restless and impatient while waiting for the NOC results. I mean, argh. If I am not in, I hope they'll tell me as soon as possible so I could execute my back-up plans already. If I am in, well, they also have to tell me as soon as possible because I would then have to solve another problem that's about to arise.

Remember my meeting with MFA after my NOC interview? I cried in front of the MFA officials because, number 1: I am a sissy and I really cry easily whatever the situation may be (when I am happy I cry, when I am angry I cry, when I am sad, of course I cry..etc)...and number 2: they told me I am not allowed to go for NOC because it is written in the Terms and Conditions of the Scholarship and whatnot, and as they were saying this I was reminded of all the effort I had put in as preparation for the two sets of interviews- all those sleepless nights and time I could have used for studying. On impulse and with tears streaming down my face, I told them that if ever I get accepted into the program, I would appreciate it if they let me go. Then the guy said they will deliberate, make a case for me, and submit it to the higher officials...but in the end the 'higher beings' will have the final say.

When I brought up the topic about students going for Student Exchange Program, which also is supposedly not allowed according to the Terms and Conditions of the Scholarship, they told me they still had strict guidelines for those who were eventually allowed to go (I reckon you must have lots of moolah in your bank account to show them that you can survive financially out there. Well whatever. I don't have that. And somemore my grades suck, so I don't have a very strong case for MFA...even if I told them that for NOC my CAP doesn't matter much.)

So there. This is the root of my quarter-life crisis. Right now I don't know where I'm going. I'm standing at this fork in the road for two weeks already and it's getting frustrating.

PS

I missed church this Sunday. Actually, I attended this Baptist Church at Boy's/Girl's Brigade where we had our AIESEC Orientation camp the whole weekend (I was part of the Organizing Committee - and this should be in another post altogether but I guess I'm over my frustration with the conflict of interest between the Organizing Committee and Management Committee, so never mind. I'll just keep the stuff to myself). Ya so I missed church and my Wyldfire bunch and I missed Ate Cla's farewell party (won't be seeing Ate Cla til next year- going to London School of Economics for her Master's Degree..wow). I missed church and this week's been... toinks never mind.


1 Comment(s):

Blogger Korinna said...

hi michael, salamat=) hehe i also don't know what happened. gusto ko rin iremind si ms suhaila dun sa sinabi nya dati pero mas strict na ata sila ngaun.

haha malaking factor ka kaya ako nagpatuloy pa rin apply. remember i almost backed out, pero u didn't...so i was encouraged and finally went for it. nagpray ako na sana makuha taung dalawa, ang saya saya nun noh..

hay pero ewan. wala pa rin ang results hanggang ngaun.

Post a Comment

<< Home