Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Saturday, September 16, 2006
i can't think of a good title for this post

Okay I am here again. I am disappointed with myself, because clearly, I haven't been studying when I should be. I am just being nostalgic. No, that's not even the right word, I reckon, because I am not actually longing for the past, but pretending to be be, given that I know what's gonna happen in the future. Okay before any grammar police incarcerates me for any more run-on sentences, I shall now state my case.

I am becoming so needy nowadays. You know, I want to be with him always. I just thought that maybe we could make the most out of our remaining time together by being with each other as often as possible. However, he thinks it's best to gradually end our ties so when that fateful day comes it won't be so painful. He advised me to go out with my friends more. See he is not even jealous of Wayne anymore (yeah right, like he has a reason to be).

The other day I was just thinking...next semester right...hmm...

January: our birthday month. His is on the 10th and mine is on the 22nd. We won't be together.

February: f****** Valentine's Day comes and I won't have flowers. (okay I'm kidding. I am more sad because he won't be around).

March: Supposedly our 2nd anniversary, which is not going to happen.

April: Exam period. Who am I gonna mug til the wee hours with? Who's gonna explain all those technical engineering stuff to me in plain english? Who's gonna wipe my tears away and cheer me on when I am ready to give up for not understanding the martian language used in my subjects?

Who is going to call me little princess? Smallie? Gacal? Mole?

One day he asked me why my parents never named me Mole. He said Mole Gacal Espinosa would have been a nice name. Then my business name would have been MGE Ventures.

Earlier today I read all our email exchanges. In the past, I was, erm, quite pissed and never appreciated his emails because, as the name implies, they are electronic mails, and I prefer tangible handwritten letters. It's only today that I appreciated his emails a lot.

When I was in highschool, during our English class discussion, I remembering participating and stating "...because sometimes, true love means letting go." Of course then, as an ignorant little kid, I didn't know how painful acting that out was.

Anyway.

Mid-sem break is coming up. After the most recent deluge of blog posts, I think I shall devote my time with my books that are already gathering dust in the shelves.

Don't it always seem to go
That you don't know what you got till it's gone
They paved paradise and put up a parkin' lot


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home